2016 MINT Summer Internship Program
The Summer Internship Program for 2016 was held from June 1 through July 31, 2016 with seven international graduate students (Germany, China, South Korea and Taiwan) and five local high school students.
Some of the activities included:
- Weekly Lectures given by MINT faculty
- Luncheon meetings with Vice president for research and economic development, Dean of Arts and Sciences, Dean of College of engineering, and other faculty members
- Field tour to Mercedes-Benz in Vance, AL
- Visit to Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Poster Presentations by students
This summer internship program was supported by UA Administration, for which MINT Center is grateful.