- Ph.D. School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 2008.
- Master of Science in Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 2003.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Nankai University, Tianjing, China, 1998.
Fields of Interests
- Synthesizing and characterizing nanostrucutred materials.
- Investigating mechanical, electrical, piezoelectrical properities of nanomaterials.
- Fabricating piezoelectric nanogenerators, energy cell, nanosensors and other nanodevices.