Welcome to the MINT Center Facilities!
If you wish to become a user please read and follow our guidelines carefully.
Important information on user fees and hourly rate tiers! (link)
For further information please contact the Facilities Manager Dr. Michael Buettner (email@example.com).
Instrument Training Material
For future reference or user self-study you can find the training material on this page.
Instruments User Groups
In a effort to foster communication and dissemination of information between users we created mailing list-based user groups.
Please contact the Facilities Manager if you’d like to join them.
Available user groups
- MINT XRD Users
- MINT AFM Users
MINT Lab Supply / Chemicals
We provide a range of lab supply items and chemicals for all MINT-affiliated research groups
Equipment available at the MINT Center
Please refer to the Central Analytical Facility (CAF) for SEM, TEM, LEAP, XPS, FIB.
- Bake Ovens
- Key Four Target RF-DC Sputtering System
- March II Asher
- Pulsed Laser Deposition Tool
- Vacuum Magnetic Annealing System
- DekTak II
- Digital Instruments Dimension 3100 AFM
- DMS Vibrating Sample Magnetometer
- Durham Magneto Optics NanoMOKE3
- Philips X-Ray Diffraction
- Princeton Alternating Gradient Magnetometer
- Quantum Design – Physical Properties Measurement System
- Quantum Design -Magnetic Properties Measurement System
- Quantum Design Dynacool PPMS
- Rigaku X-Ray Diffraction
- Woolam Variable Angle Spectroscopic Ellipsometer